Sunday, August 16, 2009

Well, here we go!

I never thought the day would come... the day that I have a blog! I never thought that my life would be at all interesting to other people other than my parents. I mean, who else wants to know what Jake ate for breakfast? But I just had the greatest weekend with Wendi and Ashley and thanks to them they basically made this blog for me so I have no choice now. They promised it would be so easy so here we go! We shall see just how easy this is! Bear with me, k?

I can't promise that I will post often or that my posts will be interesting but I will try my hardest.

In the mean time, a little update on what's going on in the McWilliams Family:
Jake is 21 months old and is the absolute light of my life (despite the whiny stage he is in currently!). We are expecting our 2nd boy sometime the beginning of October. I think we have decided on a name... Pierce Harold McWilliams. Pierce, because we like it. Harold, after my daddy. Mark is gearing up for harvest at Arista, our family's winery. We won't see much of him the next couple of months but he is doing what he was born to do and he loves it! I, Jennifer, am busy chasing after my little guy, and trying to be a good mommy and wife. I am doing what I was born to do and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

See, I told you, not that interesting. Maybe next time!

love,
jennifer

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! You are already on my bookmarks. It's such a great way to share all those cute pics with those who love you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohooo!!! You did it and its awesome! I love it and I'm telling you anything you post will make my absolute week when I'm in Doha!! We had the most incredible time this weekend and I'll miss you until Cmas but can't wait to keep up on here!!! Get going and and don't stop when Pierce gets here!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are interesting!!! I love it! Love the name Pierce and cant wait to see his little face on here! Thank you again for a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete