Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine's Decor

I've totally been into all these adorable "crafty" blogs lately.  They have me completely inspired.  Oh how I wish I could be like one of these girls.  But unfortunately, I don't have one creative ounce in me but what I can do is copy... well, most of the time... if it's easy enough :)

I don't know how I stumbled on here but I found this and thought, "now THIS looks like something I can do!"  And with all the testosterone floating around my house I needed something a little girly and since Valentine's Day was right around the corner... why not!  So off I went to JoAnn's.  That in itself is another blog post but I'll just remember that outing in my head- it was hilarious... I have maybe been in a craft type store twice in my life :)  Sweet girl that got roped into helping me had some funny stories to tell that day during her lunch break I'm sure!

VOILA!  
Isn't she CUTE?!?  I think it turned out so cute and I'm incredibly proud of myself :)


I also downloaded this subway art from the same site and had it printed.  Just a little something to freshen up our guest bathroom in time for Valentine's day!

And lastly, last night I just whipped out (smile) this little cutie!

There are so many things I want to do now.  I've had fun imagining myself going back to JoAnn's or Ace Hardware in search of the materials that I need for my next project.
Stay tuned... this may be the year I become "crafty"  :)

4 comments:

  1. Is this what you were texting me about??? I love it all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.....looks like I will be making a trip to Hobby Lobby today to get a heart and some felt! SO SO CUTE! Love the idea and I would say you are one crafty woman! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wreath. I looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a bad blog commenter, but I had to stop and comment about this b/c you did awesome!! I'm more than impressed b/c I am sooo NOT crafty at all!! Way to go Jen!

    ReplyDelete