Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big Boy Room

It's been pretty quiet around the McWilliams household lately. Not much going on. Just trying to enjoy each other. We are beginning to see signs of new life around here- flowers sprouting, trees budding. Pretty soon we will be seeing signs of life in the vineyard- always exciting around here!

Right after Christmas, we transitioned Jake into his new room. The process went really well. (By the way, for everyone that has been praying for his sleeping habits the last year, we can finally say those bad habits are behind us. He goes to sleep quietly but most importantly, he stays asleep the WHOLE night!) He has a pretty big "playing space" in the middle of the room - perfect for all his trains. He loves playing in there and I am enjoying his toys not in our living room! I'm not quite done- still need different curtains and a bed skirt but you'll get the idea.














2 comments:

  1. I thought this was really cool. I googled my blog to see if it would pop up and I found yours. We are also a McWilliams Family. You have a really cute family. Check us out at mcwilliamsfamilyblog. I'm following.

    ReplyDelete