Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cupcake Heaven!

Last night, my sweet friend Sara, hosted the most yummiest Valentine party EVER- a cupcake party! We were all to bring a dozen cupcakes to be judged and consumed of course! :) We had a great time with friends, laughing, eating, sharing life and expanding our waist lines together. :) Too bad all the pictures are of the food!


the different catagories


"simply sweet"


"decadent chocolate cutie"


(these are mine!)


"box of chocolates"




recipe from magnolia bakery= yum!


"a lime delight"




"valentine treat"


"first love"- won best all around




won most surprisingly delicious- and they WERE!


"valentine circus"- won most goofiest


pomegranate juice and arista champagne


valentine colored izze's

I'm not eating for weeks...

5 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea!!!!!!
    Hmmmmmm, maybe next year?? I think I want to "borrow" your santa christmas party idea too! What fun things that you get to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, how adorable was that party?????? I'm stealing it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. While it's a party worth stealing... just be prepared to have cupcakes around your house for a long time... staring you in the face saying "eat me eat me eat me..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arista Champagne!!!! What on earth?! ....seriously stealing this idea next year!!!

    ReplyDelete