Monday, February 1, 2010

Bowling

This past Saturday, the McWilliams and our sweet neighbors all loaded up in the new car (it does in fact really hold 8 people- 4 carseats and 4 adults!) and headed into Windsor for some family fun at the local bowling establishment. It was Jake's first time and it was a riot. We walked in and the 3 kids went crazy in all different directions. I'm sure people thought we were nuts. We probably were. Trying to keep them out of other peoples lanes, trying to keep their faces far enough away from where the balls return to you, trying to keep them off the actual lane and on their 2 feet (Jake took about a hundred falls) all while the adults are trying to have a real game. We left exhausted, not to mention dirty. I'm not even going to talk about how about an hour into bowling all the lights went off, strobe lights came on and music went up. I'm also not going to talk about the ginormous FALL I took. I'm not going to talk about how when I let go of the ball it wasn't quite ready to let go of me until about 3 feet down the lane. I have bruises to show for it. But, I'm not going to talk about it! :) I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Up to bowl for the first time.


Sweet Ruby


You have to eat nachos to be a good bowler right?!?




This picture should be the last one. It was right before we left and Jake was WORN OUT! Notice how filthy he is!

Use your imagination and just picture me flying through the air- parallel to the alley and landing on my knees and then on my elbows. Yep. Graceful.




Just having fun!


Sebby was a pro. He is also Jake's idol!


What a fun new kind of slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment