Friday, August 6, 2010

10 months!

I mean, I seriously do NOT know how 10 months have gone so quickly!!!  I'm looking at Pierce on the floor right now just becoming his own little person with his own precious personality trying so desperately to stand up without holding onto anything.  He makes my heart skip a beat when he smiles at me and I am so incredibly thankful for a wonderful little boy!  

Some little facts that I want to remember about him right now are...
We are about 90% done with baby food!  This child will eat ANYTHING you put in front of him!  Literally!  He is the first one to start eating and he is the last one at the table.  Mark says he eats like he will be an offensive lineman... not so sure this momma wants him to be that though!  :)  
I have also started gradually adding whole milk to his formula.
He is still sleeping really well.  2 naps.  Goes to bed around 7 and will consistently sleep till 7 am or longer- love that!
He's wearing a size 2-3 diaper during the day and size 3 for nights.  But about to switch to size 3 for day in the next week I bet.
I loves how he just wants to play with Jake's toys- probably much to Jake's disappointment :)  Like right now, he is playing with Jake's huge box of wooden blocks.  He's actually trying to climb into it.  
Speaking of climbing... he tries to climb everywhere- onto the couch (can do it if the cushions are off), into the dishwasher, into the tub, into his toy basket.  Jake and I love making little obstacle courses on the floor for him.
He's crazy fast crawling!  Is standing by himself for about 10-12 seconds at a time.
I love how he sits in his highchair with his right knee up.
I love how sometimes he takes a break from playing and just curls up on the floor in a child's pose position.  He'll just look at you and smile the sweetest smile.
I love how when he is looking at something, he will make the cutest little "ahhh" talking noises.
I love that in the past few days he has started pointing at things.  It's so cute!
I love how he loves to snuggle with his daddy.  He won't put his head on my shoulder like he does to his daddy.
I love how he just babbles ALL THE TIME!
I love that he can finally hold his bottle... most of the time!
I LOVE his sweet little personality.
Pierce loves to laugh, loves to play in the water, loves to be outside.
I love seeing that new top tooth!  (Makes me miss Jake's teeth!)
We head to the pediatrician next week so I'll have his official stats then.
AND I JUST SAW HIM STAND UP BY HIMSELF... OH MY WORD!!!!!  OH MY WORD.  OH MY WORD!!!



Happy 10 months precious Pierce!  We love you to pieces!

1 comment: