Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter

I'm a little bit overwhelmed at some of the posts I need to write... things have been a little wild the past couple of weeks!)
But let's start with Easter.
This was the first Easter I have spent with my family since we moved to California 5 years ago. I was so happy to be able to be home. The only not so fun part is that we were away from Mark. He had scheduled a work trip and at the time didn't know that it was over the Easter weekend. Boo! The Saturday before we headed to the little assisted living facility where my grandparents live for a egg hunt. Personally, I thought the Easter bunny was a little scary and Jake was uneasy at first but he had a blast hunting eggs. Sunday, we celebrated our Risen King by going to church, having the most delicious lunch by my mom, spending time with family, attempting(key word) a decent family picture... see below, hunting more eggs, and soaking in God's goodness to all of us.
Enjoy our pictures from the weekend! :)


sweet guy waiting patiently!


saying "cheese" while eating his chocolate :)


showing his pap-pa how to drill

Jake's easter loot



this is us being "real" :)

unfortunately this was as good as it was gonna get this year!

grass + chocolate= NO WAY we are going to look at the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment