Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mother's Day Out

Today was a big day for Jake! He got to go to Mother's Day Out for the first time. You see, no one in California knows what MDO even is (so sad) so Jake has never been. My dad's church, Dallas Bible has started a program and since we are home for almost 2 months we got to go today. This morning he woke up saying, "skool momma." I loved being able to pack him a little lunch- the first of thousands to come. I loved taking his little "first day of school" picture. I loved walking him into his little class. I loved every minute of it. I know it sounds so cheesy, it's not even a big deal but I don't care, it was a big deal for Jake and his mommy :) Sweet little man is growing up so fast!






1 comment:

  1. What - no MDO? Girl, I feel for you. Enjoy it in Texas! I need to email soon - MIL and I are coming at the end of the month and we want to come see Arista. Enjoy Dallas...

    ReplyDelete