Friday, July 9, 2010

9 months

Little brother turned 9 months last week.  I really just cannot believe that he will be ONE in just a few more months!!!  Time has flown with this little guy.  I'm trying to relish each and every day with him.  Treasuring every moment.  Some of my favorite times are when I get him all to myself on the rare day that the boys don't nap at the same time AND when I actually get the chance to rock him to sleep (he usually reaches for the crib and doesn't normally like to be "rocked"- so sad to me!).  

Some other random facts that I want to remember whenever I get around to working on his baby book! :)
Month 8 proved to be a little hard on Pierce.  He got a black eye, a bee sting and a busted lip.  Yikes.
He weighs exactly 20 pounds.  (one whole pound heaver than Jake at 9 months)
He is a great eater.  He has started eating some cheerios and other non-baby food food.  I even gave him a sippee cup the other day and he took right to it.
Has his 2 bottom teeth only still.  But he's definitely working on a few others.  I don't remember Jake being as uncomfortable teething as Pierce has been... 
He's a good sleeper.  Taking 2 naps- usually from 9-11 or 11:30 and then from 1-3.  Goes to sleep between 6:30 and 7 pm and will sleep till 6:30 or 7 am.  So I really can't complain much :)
This past month, he has really found his voice.  Babbling ALL THE TIME.  
Still is wearing size 2-3 diapers during the day and size 3 for nights.
Loves to be doing whatever Jake is doing.  Pierce has sorta skipped the "baby toys" and has gone straight to hotwheels, trains and tractors :)
"Cruising" all over the place!  Standing and letting go for a few seconds too.  I have a feeling that he will definitely be walking before his birthday!
Still overall a very happy baby!
We are blessed beyond measure.  Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment