Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lake Day

A couple of weeks ago, Mark's parents rented a boat for the afternoon.  We spent time soaking up the sun, swimming, eating, throwing sticks and rocks, fishing and enjoying the company of family.  I hope that we will be able to do this several more times this summer because we really just had so much fun.  The weather could not have been anymore perfect either but the water could have been just a little bit warmer... in my opinion!  :)  I didn't take very many pictures with my camera since it is big so I'm still waiting for pictures to come off of Tatiana's camera.  But here are a few to enjoy.


(Can anyone tell me why I can't write anything under my pictures???  I have some kind of new format and don't know how to do it now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment