Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dallas World Aquarium

My parents, brother and I took the boys to the Dallas World Aquarium while we were home.  I totally LOVE this place and just knew that Jake would love it as well.  It really is such a FUN place.  I'm so mad at myself because I hardly took any pictures with my camera.  While I have tons of mental pictures it doesn't help you out there :)
One of Jake's favorite- feeding this bird some blueberries!


Once again, Pierce was looking ALL over the place, pointing at EVERYTHING!  I love that he experienced lots of things for the very first time :)

We were in the shark tunnel for "feeding time"- not one of my favorite places... AT ALL!




You can't help but love these little guys!

This manatee was enormous!


Fun with Papa!



I've heard that the aquarium in Monterrey, CA is absolutely incredible and I cannot wait to take the boys there.  Too bad it's a 4 hour drive just to get there... we may have to make a weekend out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment