Saturday, October 23, 2010

Here Comes the Rain

Well, the rainy season is here (can you hear me sighing as I type?)  Northern California rain is so weird.  Definitely NOT like good ole TX thunderstorms!  I have never seen lightening and I think I've heard actual thunder maybe twice in the 5 years I've lived here.  Usually it's just a heavy annoying mist.  But it is constant!  My boys want to be outside ALL the time- rain or shine!  Pierce is at the age (unfortunately perhaps) where he will go to the front door and just yell.  He loves being outside more now that he can walk :)

Anyways, I put down Pierce for his nap this morning and Jake was just begging me to go "stomp in the puddles."  So we went... well, he went!








and then we came inside for some yummy hot chocolate to warm our bodies!  :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute is he! Yummy hot chocolate too! Dallas is having a thunderstorm today :)

    ReplyDelete