Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter

Easter buckets this year with a fun antique truck :)


This picture is for my brother-in-law, Luke.  Jake has become quite the photographer as of late :)







and the hunt begins!


this picture makes me laugh :)

on another egg hunt later that afternoon


i put this picture in to show yall the backdrop of the egg hunt- not too bad, right?!


full of eggs and tuckered out!


I forgot to leave some space above the pictures for me to write about our Easter.  We had a great day celebrating the REAL reason we celebrate Easter.  He is Risen!  He is Risen INDEED!  Praising God for his death on the cross for us and for His resurrection and for the promise of a life spent with Him!  Oh come quickly Lord Jesus!

We had a fun morning with our Easter buckets.  I had actually spent all day on Saturday with some stencils painting their names on them (you know, because I'm all crafty now- ha!)  And when I went to pull off the stencils, the paint came right off with them- BUMMER!!!  Oh well!

The truck is my absolute favorite.  It's the boys favorite too... although they aren't allowed to play with it.  Does that make me a bad momma because I really bought it for me?!?  It currently sits on our front porch with some pretty flowers in the bed (see picture below)

We went to church and had a great service with a fun egg hunt afterwards followed by a wonderful potluck lunch.

Mark took Pierce home for a nap while Jake and I headed to another egg hunt.  Jake goes to school with a little boy whose family is also in the wine business and they host a HUGE (500+ real egg) annual hunt for family and friends.  We were excited to be included in that fun party.

Overall, it was a wonderful day spent as a family treasuring every moment together!

isn't that the cutest thing you ever did see?!  
very appropriate for a house with all BOYS but with some pretty flowers for this momma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment