Thursday, May 5, 2011

Upstairs home tour

I realized going through my Easter pictures that I never posted on the upstairs of our house.  You may not even care but I thought I'd post them anyways :)  All of our bedrooms are together upstairs-  something at first I was against but with little kids I wouldn't have it any other way.  
Now when they get older...


MASTER BEDROOM and BATH
the curtains will be going as soon as i figure out what i'm going to do.


the master closet is to the right of the vanity- not sure why the picture didn't upload but we are loving a huge walk-in closet :)




JAKE'S ROOM 
(until we put in bunks for the boys this fall- can't wait!)

i'm loving their new kitchen- love that it's wood, love the colors, love the little washing machine, love that they spend a LONG time playing... TOGETHER with it :)


 
BOYS BATH



PIERCE'S ROOM
i changed his nursery a little when i added the rug.  i had to take away all the 'blue' and brighten it up a bit.  i really love it now!







GUEST ROOM that's waiting for YOU... if I know you!  :)
I love the fact that we have a guest room now- no family members or friends sleeping in other places or on palates on the floor (due to Jake's persuasion!)


behind that door is the most interesting room...


currently it is holding all kinds of "stuff" but the possibilities of this finished room are endless... a wine cellar (Mark's wish), a carpeted "play room", a little study, my craft room (ha- just kidding!) but what I would love LOVE to do is put in a bathroom here.  It would take a TON of work with all the plumbing etc but wouldn't that be great?!

So that's it!  That's our home.  Click here to see the downstairs if you missed that post.  I love it and am so thankful to be living here!

1 comment:

  1. Its pitiful that I'm communicating with your through your blog. I just laughed out loud at your post and loved seeing the upstairs and Easter! I LOVE your house and want to be a guest in that room so badly!! I miss talking to you and I'm sorry I haven't been in touch. My phone line isn't connected at the new house. Will be calling you soon. Love you lots!! (PS love the new blog layout!)

    ReplyDelete