Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Project #1

I had a couple of bigger projects that I was wanting my dad to help me with while he was here.  The first one was refinishing a picnic table.  Last year for my birthday, my sweet friend Sara's dad made me a picnic table for the boys!  It is truly one of my favorites.  But the weather had done a number on it and it desperately needed some help.

So, I borrowed a sander from my brother-in-law and went to ACE hardware and bought the rest of my supplies and we went to work!

here is the before.  i wish i had an up close picture. sorry for the shadow!


aren't you impressed that I'm using a sander?!  :)

all sanded and ready to be stained
VOILA!  Ain't she purdy?!  
I'm so happy how it turned out.  And I used a different "top coat" that should hold up to the weather better.  We've already had a few picnics and are loving it!


Thanks dad for helping me with project #1!  I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment