Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our New Home!

Mark and I feel so fortunate to have been able to buy a house this past month.  It was something that we thought would not happen for a couple more years but God is so great and so faithful and He has provided this amazing new home for our little family.

Want to have a little tour?  Follow me!

Welcome to 216 Lorraine Court in Healdsburg, CA 95448
(please update our address)

Come on in!
(you'll get a closer look at that wreath in a future post... a new little something I'm working on)

On the left as you walk inside.

Formal living room is off to the right of the entry way.  (Red rug is being moved into a different room)


Our dining room table is currently being refinished .

Powder room.  Plans for this bathroom include installing bead board, a different color paint and getting rid of all the brass.

Breakfast nook

Love this little bench :)


I seriously am not knowing what to do with a kitchen this spacious!  Note the double oven... LOVE!



My cute little kitchen window.  Love my African violets!

My FAVORITE room in the house!  Our family room.




This piece of furniture ties for first place (along with my china cabinet) as my favorite piece of furniture.  My mom is coming for a visit next week and she is gonna help me "decorate" this.  Can't wait!

Stay tuned for a tour of the upstairs and backyard...

4 comments:

  1. uhm......seriously??????? wow! its beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see more! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great house!! Be sure Grandma Habecker knows you have/like african violets - always one of her favorite flowers. She had a whole window full of them at her home.
    Congratulations on your new home. It truly looks wonderful! i like the little red bathroom! ;-)
    Auntie LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Jen! I think it's so pretty, and I love your style! Jealous of the double oven!!!!!!

    Question---did you paint your kitchen table? I love it! I'm about to paint mine like that---black chairs and table legs but wanted to leave the top wooden. Just wondering if you maybe did it yourself and had any tips for me? :)

    ReplyDelete