Thursday, December 3, 2009

2 months!

Sweet baby Pierce is TWO months old!!! As slow as some days are, these past 2 months have flown by. Pierce has been such a great and easy baby. He doesn't seem to mind being shuffled around by everyone. Doesn't seem to mind the big hugs from his brother or going on roller coaster swing rides courtesy of his brother (much to mommy's terror). Doesn't seem to mind being a little road for Jake's hot wheels (again, terror!) Seems to be able to sleep anywhere (maybe he will have different sleeping habits than Jake!) He is constantly smiling and has really found his voice this past week. Today I spent about an hour on the floor with him just talking and cooing. I have never had so much fun! My mouth hurt from all the smiling I did with him :)

We took a trip to the pediatrician for his 2 month checkup today and he is doing great. Weighing in at 12.6 pounds and 23.5 inches long. Both around the 50%. We are happy with that!

Here are a few pictures from a mini photo session we had on the floor this morning. Enjoy!


Yeah for me, I'm 2 months old!











No comments:

Post a Comment