Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Express Riding Train

I had a first the other day... someone asked Mark when I was going to do another post! I was shocked to find out that people other than my family read this :)
(This one's for you Greg and Amy!)

We did something fun as a family tonight. It was the second year in a row for Jake (my parents took him last year) and the first time for Mark and me. There is a man who lives in Richardson who has a train in his front yard from Thanksgiving through New Years Eve. (www.holidayexpressridingtrain.com) He offers free rides for children and adults. It was the cutest little thing and of course Jake LOVED every second of it despite it being close to freezing. I love seeing the pure joy that completely lights up my little boy's face!














No comments:

Post a Comment