Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ode to My 2 Front Teeth

(instead of writing an obituary, we have written an oBITEuary)

Upper Central Incisors were cut August 2008 and removed December 31, 2009 at 9:00 am due to abscesses from a gnarly bathtub accident.
Survived by siblings lower central incisors, lateral incisors, canines, first molars and second molars.
To be laid to rest under Jake's pillow.
To my little brother Pierce, I bequeath my two front teeth.
Rest in Peace chiclets....


Brand new perfect little top teeth.








2 chipped front teeth- doesn't seem to bother him :)








1 comment:

  1. As a hygienist, I understand the absolute sadness this brings you, both for looks and function. But do not fear, those permanent central incisors will appear in the next few years and hopefully all will be well. Love the ode to the teeth....

    ReplyDelete