Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry, all the posts are so out of order. My whole body lately has been out of order too! :)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! I have so much to be thankful for that it is overwhelming. I am so thankful for my little young family. Thankful that everyone's healthy. Thankful for my incredible husband and our marriage that seems to just get stronger and stronger. Thankful for what the Lord is doing in me. Thankful for amazing parents and my sister and brother. Thankful for a wonderful extended family. Thankful for smiles and laughter and hugs. Thankful for the countless of provisions that we have been blessed with over the past year.

We spent the day with Mark's family. Janis made an incredible lunch. The Cowboys won. The Longhorns won. It was a good day!















No comments:

Post a Comment